Why Join Akero as a Provider?
Akero can be a great way to earn extra income doing what you love.
During quiet times at your practice, seeing your clients while travelling or an extra income source.
No rent, reception and headache costs.
An easier way to do what you love doing without the hassles of all the overheads and costs that can come with running a clinic.
Help More People
Our mission is to connect and enable people helping people towards better health.
Our platform can give you the ability to help more people be healthier and happier.
To be a listed practitioner on Akero you will need to:
- Hold a professional degree and registration with AHPRA (or equivalent) health body
- Be comfortable with delivering online consultations
- Possess excellent writing skills and ability to keep secure clinical notes
- Hold current professional indemnity insurance
- Have treatment delivery experience
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have a strong desire to help people
Note: Health providers are not Akero employees